.deb? Debian?

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:04:21 -0600

As root, try this:

updatedb

then:

locate yup

This will tell you where yup is installed (probably either in /usr/sbin o=
r=20
/sbin).

You can then run it by typing:

/usr/sbin/yup install abiword

or=20

/sbin/yup install abiword=20

or whatever the path is to yup.

You can add the path to yup to your .bash_profile (located in your home=20
directory) to have linux always look in /sbin or /usr/sbin (or wherever y=
up=20
is located) so that you only have to type yup in the future.

Hope this helps...

-Kimball

Good luck!

-Kimball