pdisk

Mike Abraham yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about the delay in my response....

Yep. It's tough to find. I just Googled 'pdisk mac'
and hit the 1st english link. Here's the URL:

http://cantaforda.com/cfcl/eryk/linux/pdisk/index.html

I was never able to click on the ftp link to get the
file, so I hovered over the URL to get the ftp
address, and ftp'd it manually. Please e-mail me
directly if that doesn't make sense.

Mike