YDL 2.2 and PPC 7500

Tim Bloom yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:28:37 -0500

You mean a 750or 7400 right?
the current g4 apollo 1ghz processor is only a 7455, the 7500 is still
not yet is mass production.

but the g3 is a 750..   I really shouldn't be complaining about it, but
it might bring up troubles if you are looking for tech support, and say
it is a 7500, they will think you have some sort of prototype powermac,
teehee
-tim