Welcome to the "yellowdog-newbie" mailing list (Digest mode)

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:59:21 -0600

Hi Travis,

It sounds as if you made an easily made mistake during the partition
and format stage.

Yes, you make 3 partitions, but only format 2 of them as HFS+, leave
the third as "Un-used"  then the YDL installer will see it and allow
you to format it for Linux.

Hope that helps.
Andrew McVinnie