Hello.

Ricardo de Faria Menacker yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 04 May 2002 00:38:24 -0300

Hi, guys. I'm having troubles to install Linux Yellow Dog 2.2. I've a Cube
with Apple LCD. I made 3 partitions: Mac OS Classic, Mac OS X and another
one for YDL. Did all the steps of manual. But after the restarting, using
all available install choises, any could not find my DVD-ROM!

"The installer was unable to mount the CD/DVD". After that I can read the
sentence:=20
"Insert CD
Please insert the Yelloy Dog Install CD into your CD/DVD driver"

BUT IT IS ALREADY INSIDE THE DRIVE! And during the kernel loading I can see
the system getting the proper DVD-ROM drive.

What's going on? Can you help me?

I tried to install this YDL 2.2 into a G3 beige and received the same
sentences ...

Help me, please.

:: rfm ::

.: ricardo de faria menacker
.: redator :: roteirista :: publicit=E1rio
.: menacker@mac.com :: ICQ 137701166 :: MSN ID rfmenacker