Network, printing, USB drivers

Randall Tedder yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 17:06:21 -0700

Dear Fellow Newbies:

I have three questions, and I trust that someone will know the answers -

1. How do I tell Linux that I have two ethernet cards? One is eth0
(built in), used for TCP/IP. The other is in a PCI slot. It is
recognized by the tool that shows what's in the slots (I can't
remember the name of this particular tool as I am not in linux as I
type this).

2. If I manage to set up printing properly via netatalk and atalk,
will this solve the above problem?

3. My USB hub is recognized, as is my Wacom tablet. I have the UNIX
driver for the Wacom tablet. How do I install it?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Randall

--
Randall Tedder

Tel: 415-841-0373		Fax: 415-841-1961
	mailto:randallt@istep.com

"We all stand between the jungle and the stars."