YDL partition invisible to MacOS?

Chris Saunders yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
21 May 2002 06:24:25 -0400

Just in case anyone was following my drama, I booted to YDL from CD,
clicked custom, skipped to the partitioning step.  From there I wiped
out all the linux partitions and created one big bootloader partition
(HFS).  Once this was done, I booted to the OSX CD (booting straight
into OSX I couldn't see the partition) and used disk utility to 'Erase'
the partition.  Voila.