Mouse Problems

Brian Lipscomb yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 26 May 2002 16:57:18 -0800

Well to report.  I messed with turning text and graphical off and on,
and messing around with the graphics acceleration, I got xinit to start
up and get a grey screen.  Good thing is that mouse inputs move the
pointer.  Bad news is that it shut down and gives me a screen full of
the following:

ioctl: FBIOPUTCMAP: Function not implemented
(for almost the entire screen)

(then at the end of the screen)

xterm: fatal pty error 23 (errno=22) on tty /dev/pty/0
waiting for x server to shut down

I don't know what to make of this.  It looks very foreign to me :)

I hope someone has seen something like this before.  I thank you for any
help in advance.

Brian