External Monitor

Yisrael Ari Espinoza yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:18:40 -0700

--B_3105382721_92871

How do I use an external monitor with YDL and a TiBook with the clamshell
closed? I did try this and all I see is a black screen (which is what I
expected): do I need to add something in for YDL to know that I am using a
monitor whose resolution is different from the TiBook screen (i.e., the one
I initially set up YDL with.)

Thanks,

Yisrael

--B_3105382721_92871

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>External Monitor</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Georgia">How do I use an external monitor with YDL and a TiBook=
 with the clamshell closed? I did try this and all I see is a black screen (=
which is what I expected): do I need to add something in for YDL to know tha=
t I am using a monitor whose resolution is different from the TiBook screen =
(i.e., the one I initially set up YDL with.)<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Yisrael</FONT>