Macintosh Manager

Dimitri Roschkowski yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:07:08 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

please excuse my bad English. I would have such a question there: I am a
pupil at a high school and we have 20 iMac computers there and unite Blue
& White G3 server. Among other things the task of the system administrator
was assigned to me. MacOS 9 x as a server installation is on the server at
the moment and MacOS 9.2 is installed on the clients. I would like to
change over to YDL now since the administration is made easier for me (I
am a *nix administrator). Which surrenders, for the question now the
operation of the Macintosh Manager. I would still like on the client
computers to keep os 9.2. I hope you can help me.