Gnome 2

Ashifi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:50 -0800

Thanks for the suggestions. I went to get the new version of Garnome
and I reinstalled YDL 2.3 using the recommended option. But I still get
an error saying I need some docbook stuff. I've downloaded the docbook
XML thing from http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/index.shtml
and I've unzipped it. How do I install it?

Ashifi

http://www.ashifigogo.info

Begin forwarded message: