machine lockup when printing from abiword/evolution

Jamie LaRue yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:09:50 -0600

I'm running YDL 2.3 on an iMac, printing to a USB HP Laserjet 1200.
Here's what's weird. Works fine in every application I've tried (emacs,
lp command, KWord) EXCEPT Abiword and Ximian Evolution. When I try to
print from there, the print screen looks fine, the print command goes
off, and then the whole system locks up. the only way out of it is
hitting the power button. At least, that's the only way I've found. Is
there another?

--
James LaRue * jlarue@jlarue.com * http://www.dpld.org
Voice: (720) 733-8624 * FAX: (720) 733-9622 fax