Nvidia Gforce 2 MX - YD 2.3

Michael Loose yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:44:02 +0200

Can anyone provide a link / hint concerning this card and Yellowdog 2.3
except the how-to
 about accelerating Nvidia on the Yellowdog - website?  (Yellowdog 2.3.
on a G4 733)

I´ve been drying my bleeding eyes for about 5 days now.. :).
I tried Linux on PPC for the first time and  (yippieee!) was initially
able to figure out  almost everything i needed,  but this problem is
going to kill me.

Now i have to decide whether to purchase a different card or to get this
running, so any kind of comment, advice or elsewhat would be very
helpful and greatly appreciated.

Or is it definitely better to switch to ATI?

 >sniff<

/Michael