PB3400C keyboard map??

Darren Graham yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
23 Oct 2002 09:08:11 +0100

I have a Powerbook 3400C. In the YDL 1.2 installation there was a
keyboard called "mac-us-std" this worked fine. In the YDL 2.3
installation it doesn't provide this map in the list.  What mapping
should I use instead?? I have tried "us" and "uk" but they scramble the
keyboard.

Cheers

Darren

The information contained in this email and any subsequent
 correspondence is private and is intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). For those other than the intended
 recipient(s) any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.