Problems installing YDL 2.3

Jamie White yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:04:23 +0100

The only thing I can suggest (being a newbie myself), is that in the
installation instructions, it did say to have the unallocated partition
as the first on the map, but as far as I can tell, that only seems to
be for defaulting to boot through Linux to get all 3 (9, x and YDL)
options for booting into. Then again, it may be completely different
for you, seeming as I am using Yaboot.

Of course, I could be talking out of my rear. It has been known to
happen! Just a suggestion though...

J White