USB Zip Drive

Michael King yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:04:15 -0400

I imagine that this complicates things, but the Zip drive is on a USB
hub that also connects my mouse, a Y-E Data Floppy Drive (on the
supported list) as well as an HP Deskjet printer (supported).  I also
am using a MultiTech USB Modem (supported).  This all works fine, of
course, under Mac OS and I got them to work without trouble under
SuSE 7.3, but it seems that YDL, at least 2.3, does not have modules
such as usb-storage.o.

I am a bit lost.

Michael