3 buttons mice using a pci 2 usb card

yvon yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:26:34 +0200

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:12:01 -0600
Pat Plummer <blacksun@ix.gotdns.org> wrote:

> I use a plain jane 3 button Kensington USB mouse with a PCI USB card
> here on my ANS700 -- it worked out of the box with YDL. As an aside,
> there are 3 button mac serial mice out there, but they're kinda
> spendy. I got a new USB PCI card and new 3 button mouse on ebay for
> about $25US .

thanks for your answer, this works also "out of the box" althought i had
a "hardware error option --kickstart not recognized" at the first boot
after install. This warning is coming from yiMouse version 1.0. Next
boot i was happy to read "new device connected on bus... Logitech...".

I appreciate very much this wheel mouse, i have even the feeling it's
more kindy on linux than macOS 9...

tanxs for your reply !
--
Yvon Thoraval