Some installation problems...

Russell T. Brunet yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:24:33 -0700

Try holding down option as you boot with the cd in the drive. If the cd is
bootable and the machine will accept it, you will see a multiboot screen
with an icon for every system folder (on separate partitions and physical
discs) including the ydl boot cd. I use the mac multi boot screen as my
bootloader, and every time I boot with the ydl cd in, it brings up an icon
for it. I would try this as a last ditch effort. If the disc works on the
other computers, but not on the imac, then I think you have a problem with
the computer and not the disc.

Good luck,

Russell