How to use a USB2ISDN adapter

Martin Buchmann yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:05:37 +0200

Hi *

I'm started again to use YDL 2.2 on my G3 B&W after three months of
vacacions and actually everything is fine. I know some UNIX basics
from a SGI i'm working on at uni. So UNIX is not that new for me :-)

But i have problems to install/configure/use my USB2ISDN connection.
I checked the webpage of the company but they don't care about
LinuxPPC at all. Has anyone experience with things like this. It's
calles WebShuttle USB and the company is Hermstedt. It's a german
thing so i don't know if someone has a clue what i'm talking about
;-) I never used ppp-connections with Linux so i didn't have an idea
where to start. The automatic configuration via KDE/Gnome doesn't
work at all :-(

Any ideas? TIA from germany
Martin