too slow!!

Jamie LaRue yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:58:58 -0600

This is a reported bug. You have to do two things to fix it.

First, log in as root, then use pico (or some other text editor that's
either easy to use, or you know how to use) and edit this file:
/etc/apt/sources.list

The last line (I think) refers to the Yellow Dog site, but the 2.2
directory. Change it to the 2.3 directory. Then save the file.

Then type these two commands (also as root, I believe).

apt-get update
apt-get install qt

That should fix it!