Can't install YDL on a pb3400

Ed Bogart yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:18:58 +0200 (CEST)

--0-1810822366-1050481138=:44364

I am having problems with YDL on my 3400 running OS8.6 with 2GB HD, 64Mb RAM and a 1400MB partition for YDL. X11 install crashes after X starts up so I have been trying text install. Everything goes OK till I save my boot, swap and root partitions. The screen changes to the formatting thermometer and then "terminates abnormally" after a short time. What's the next step?

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de.
Privatkredit der DiBA: Günstige 7,5% Zinsen. Die Alternative zum Dispo und genauso flexibel!
--0-1810822366-1050481138=:44364

<DIV>I am having problems with YDL on my 3400 running OS8.6 with 2GB HD, 64Mb RAM and&nbsp;a 1400MB partition for YDL. X11 install crashes after X starts up so I have been trying text install. Everything goes OK till I save my boot, swap and root partitions. The screen changes to the formatting thermometer and then "terminates abnormally" after a short time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1810822366-1050481138=:44364--