YDL on a iBook?

Dylan Hand yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:44:07 -0400

Yes, it is possible with 2.3 (the FREE version of YDL as of now). There
is a special place on the TSS website that has updated ISOs. You need
to download the new, updated ISO and install YDL 2.3 with that. The
server is a little slow (only about 90K/sec) but it is good enough:
http://stage.terraplex.com/updates/apple/ibook/isos/ydl-2.3-11Dec02.iso

You can also do a Text install of YDL 2.3 (using the original ISO, not
the updated one), set it to do a text login, then update the packages
using RPM if you don't feel like downloading another ISO and burning
it. The instructions for that were on the YDL website, but it looks
like that info was replaced with how to update to YDL 3.

Hope that helps,
Dylan