keyboard problem, any help?

Trevor Allett yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:35:51 +0100

hi all, I am trying to install yellowdog 2.3 on my duel 867 mirror
doored G4, i can get it to boot from the CD  and  i can start the
install process then it fails after i select the language saying
there is a problem with the keyboard layout, it is the keyboard that
shipped, the mouse is not it's a logitech. the only other non
standard thing is that i want to install onto a second HD but we
havn't got that far yet! -t
--
Trevor Allett
IT Support Team Member

Notice: The contents of this message are confidential and
may be legally priviledged.  If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, printing or distribution
of the contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error please inform the sender
and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed in this message are the responsibility
of the originator and do not necessarily reflect those of
North Oxfordshire College Further Education Corporation, unless
explicitly stated otherwise.

This message has been scanned at the North Oxfordshire
College email gateway using MailScanner V4 (www.mailscanner.info)
and McAfee anti-virus products and is believed to be free
of viruses and dangerous content.