Can not print with CUPS and Epson Stylus C60

Michael Matloob yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:58:27 -0700

I can not get my printer (  Epson Stylus C60 ) to print anything.
I have set up my printer with both redhat-config-printer and using
the web browser at http://localhost:631. It finds the printer and drivers
and it seems like everything is working correctly, but when I try to
print by using lp or lpr or by tring to print the testpages in the
"Test" menu in redhat-config-printer, nothing happens, but on localhost:631
where is shows the completed jobs, it says that is sent the page to the
printer and the page had been printed. I tried using the printer in
OSX and it worked so I think that the problem is with CUPS. I am new
with CUPS and I have no idea why it is not printing. I am using a
dual-867 G4 with YDL 3. I am printing with a printer that is attached
to my computer with a USB cable.

Michael