Reply:Woo Hoo! Snoopy Dance! Typing this from the imac

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 05:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

Nice AhhhNawld accent ;)  My favorite place for RPM's is

http://rpm.pbone.net

I say that because you will almost always be missing some lbrary.