YDL on a G4 Cube

Maxwell Bottiger yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:48:05 -0400 (EDT)

I have indeed tried the guide on that page before.  Acutally, that's the
first thing I tried when stuff wasn't working.  I followed the
instructions, and the XF86Config file I posted was actually generated by
Xautoconfig.

If I change my driver from r128 to fbdev, the error messages change a bit,
but it still doesn't work.  Here is what fbdev generates:

(EE) FBDEV(0): FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument
(EE) FBDEV(0): Mode init failed

Any ideas?