YDL 2.3 iMac Rev A - can't boot

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:06:06 -0400

I thinking of giving up with the install of YDL in my iMac.
I just want to test how is to run YDL in my machine. At first I look for dual boot (OS 9 and
YDL), but now is just YDL.
I've read the article in http://www.imaclinux.net/plain_page.php?caller=imaclinux.php3+
record=26, but it refers to Campion Server and when trying to follow guidelines, I can't
resolve my problem.

I guess is something with yaboot or the openfirmware (I new to this stuff).

Regards