Workgroup Server 7250/120

Marc Stergionis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:56:33 -0600

--============_-1151472702==_ma============

Sometime around 4:04 PM -0500 8/11/03, Quillen, Channon pounded out this ditty:
>Thanks to you and Marc for your replies.  I was able to find 7.5.5,
>but the files are in self-mounting Disk Image format and require the
>System 7.5 Network Access floppy disk.  I have that image but with
>no MacOS to create the disk I'm kinda stuck.

Can you burn it on a CD using something like a "burn image" option in
whatever software/platform you use?

=ms
--
Many have Montana envy ... the lucky get to live here!
Marc Stergionis -- Community Relations & website author

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
out this ditty:</div>
for your replies.&nbsp; I was able to find 7.5.5, but the files are in
self-mounting Disk Image format and require the System 7.5 Network
Access floppy disk.&nbsp; I have that image but with no MacOS to
create the disk I'm kinda stuck.</font></blockquote>
option in whatever software/platform you use?</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
Marc Stergionis -- Community Relations &amp; website author<br>
Benefis Healthcare -- &lt;http://www.benefis.org&gt;<br>
&quot;Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my
employer.&quot;</div>