Few questions

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:53:59 -0400

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 06:11 AM, Antti wrote:

> I'm going to install YDL on PowerBook G4.

>  And what about Open Office?

Not sure exactly what the question is. OO is part of the rpm feast you
get if you do either the Personal Desktop or Workstation install. I've
been pleased with it--used it a long time on my Dell Pentium before
migrating to Mac--it's real good to have it back. OO loads a lot faster
on the iMac than it used to on the Dell, & I don't have any complaints
so far other than>>>copy & paste is missing! What a drag. I downloaded
the most recent OO--the 1.1RC--assuming it has been "fixed" with regard
to this prob--but have not compiled & used as yet.

Good luck.    --Harvey