Installing on Old PowerBook

Dan Wilson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:22:01 -0500

What kind of old PB? I'm looking to get a WallStreet PB from work, and
was planning to install YDL on it.

Some upgrades planned include a USB card and WiFi (memory and HD
upgrades go without saying). From what I've found in the archives,
MacAlly USB PC cards are automatically recognized. Any good suggestions
for wireless cards? I was looking at the D-link 650. Are there any
pitfalls I should watch out for?

Thanks.

Dan Wilson