not sure how to use this?

Suman Chakrabarti yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:14:55 -0500

>I have never posted to a mailing list before so I don't know how to
>add to an existing thread?

Just reply to the message. It will keep the same subject with "Re:".

>The original message was called "Apple 15" Studio Display", dated:
>Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:18:48 -0400.

I may have been the one who posted that question. =)

I haven't solved the issue yet. I'm trying to study a lot of advice
and URLs I've gotten on setting up the XF86config file. However, I do
have a day job too.

		SC

--
Suman Chakrabarti, Ph.D.
Thermal / Fluids / Plasma Propulsion Modeling Engineer	(& Kitchen Sink)

TD40 / Propulsion Research Center		<Suman.Chakrabarti@nasa.gov>
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center		AIM/iChat:  <scstr@mac.com>
Huntsville, AL  35812
			Schedule:	<webcal://ical.mac.com/scstr/Work.ics>

TD40 is a part of the Space Transportation Directorate at NASA MSFC
Any opinion expressed is my own and not that of NASA

"If it's Sumanly possible, it'll be done."