YDL on upgraded Powermac 9500 G3-450

Alan Bailey yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:52:59 +0100

--Apple-Mail-4--48682609
	delsp=yes;
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

Dominique,
                I did my burn on a Pioneer DVR A03 under OSX. Maybe its
your CD Drive? Do you still have the old CD Drive that was standard
with your 9600?
                I tried to use an Apple 24x IDE CD Drive attached to an
Acard IDE Card in my 8500, and the YDL Installer wouldn't see it at
all. I had to get an old 4x SCSI CD Rom out of the cupboard!!!  Not
sure its related.. but its somewhere to start :-(

Alan.

-------

-------

Hey, Hey... its a party!... I want to party too. Please don't ask me

about G4's tonight..please...

</excerpt>