YDL on upgraded Powermac 9500 G3-450

Alan Bailey yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:37:31 +0100

--Apple-Mail-6--42410319
	delsp=yes;
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

Ahh....  The problem must be the Cyberdrive CD-Rom then....  you say it
has its own custom drivers??  Maybe they can only access HFS/HFS+
format Disks??  Is there a support website for the Cyberdrive?

   As I said before.. if you still have an original Apple CD Rom lying
around.. I'm 99 percent sure your probs will be over.

Good luck,
              Alan.

--

-------

Hey, Hey... its a party!... I want to party too. Please don't ask me

about G4's tonight..please...

</excerpt>

-------