"Overlap" problem with 17 inch studio display (LCD)

Suman Chakrabarti yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:52:00 -0500

>Hello folks,
>
>I recently installed YDL 3.0 on my powermac. Everything seems fine
>except for the image on my studio display - I have about 1/4 inch of
>the right hand edge of the screen showing up on the left side.
>Meaning, if I move my mouse to the very right of the display, it
>shows up on the far left. Also, the last digit of the digital clock
>in the task bar (KDE) is on the far left instead of the right.
>
>Anyone have any answers/suggestions?
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Bob

Nope. ;-)

This is the 3rd post I've seen since I made my post on the same
problem, and I still haven't solved the issue.

		SC

--
Suman Chakrabarti, Ph.D.
Thermal / Fluids / Plasma Propulsion Modeling Engineer	(& Kitchen Sink)

TD40 / Propulsion Research Center		<Suman.Chakrabarti@nasa.gov>
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center		AIM/iChat:  <scstr@mac.com>
Huntsville, AL  35812
			Schedule:	<webcal://ical.mac.com/scstr/Work.ics>

TD40 is a part of the Space Transportation Directorate at NASA MSFC
Any opinion expressed is my own and not that of NASA

"If it's Sumanly possible, it'll be done."