Getting a USB printer to work

Suman Chakrabarti yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:44:49 -0500

>  > > Go to KDE's control center.
>>  > Choose Peripherals-->Printers
>>  I am here but I do not where click add printer,sorry my english is
>>very poor.
>>
>>  > Right click in the top pane and choose add printer
>>  where add printer?
>

>If you click with your right mouse button, you will get a menu that includes
>the choice "Add Printer/Class" (the first on the list).
>
>If you have a one-button mouse, you will need to map a key to the
>right button.
>If so, ask, and I'm sure someone on this list can walk you through that
>process.
>
>HTH, Tobey

Try holding down the F11 key. That worked for me on a one-button
mouse to get the right-click menu. F10 gave me the middle-click
function.

		SC

--
Suman Chakrabarti, Ph.D.
Thermal / Fluids / Plasma Propulsion Modeling Engineer	(& Kitchen Sink)

TD40 / Propulsion Research Center		<Suman.Chakrabarti@nasa.gov>
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center		AIM/iChat:  <scstr@mac.com>
Huntsville, AL  35812
			Schedule:	<webcal://ical.mac.com/scstr/Work.ics>

TD40 is a part of the Space Transportation Directorate at NASA MSFC
Any opinion expressed is my own and not that of NASA

"If it's Sumanly possible, it'll be done."