web pages incomplete/broken buttons.

Ray Lacgalvs yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:18:19 +1000

Hello all,
            just loaded ydl 2.3 cd on 750 IBook with 160mb & 3gb hd.
When accessing favourite web pages some of them appear to be "quite not a=
ll=20
there" ie, buttons & links simply don`t appear on the page. Such things a=
s=20
"preview", "submit", "save&complete" buttons.
Some are not there on one browser usually konquerer, but can be seen by=20
mozilla or galeon however, clicking on the button has no effect or, click=
ing=20
activates a link nearby.
I cannot for instance see the buttons to reply to email lists when using =
kmail=20
but is ok for mozilla
This is seriously cramping my style & any help would be very much appreci=
ated.
=2E
--=20
regards, ray.