Question regarding collecting terminal's history

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:14:05 -0500

Hi There:
I want to collect the line by line output exhibited on a terminal as
it executes a command or procedure or program which I initiated.  I
want to be able to not just view that sequence I also want to be able
to have that output saved to a file which I can copy a portion of and
send that copy to another for review.

Let's say I downloaded a new hp driver which requires compiling and
something happens.  I want a record of every line of what appeared in
that terminal following that compile command.  I think that as clear
as I can describe my query, now how do I do it??

Thanks for your assistance.