ADB Mouse and YDL 2.3

Nick yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:38:16 +0000

My mouse definitely seems to be suffering from severe movement
deficiency. While I'm asking that question, could i ask another, I'm
currently running a low-res version of KDE. I know the mac video card
is capable of 1024/768, so i adjust this through the dexter.py app?

Also, how do i change the GUI to Gnome or one of the others installed?

Thanks

BTW: for all those who have inherited geriatric hardware like me (my
powerbook laughs when it sees its flea-market 9600 brother), lens
cleaning solution completely removes nasty keyboard grime *coming from
a man who has just cleaned all his keys and reinserted them on the
board*