REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Yours faithfully, yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:03:08 +0100

Dear Friend=2C

RE=3A REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

After due deliberation with my children=2C I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30=2E5M =28 Thirty Million=2C Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only=29

First=2C let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU=2C a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1st April 1996 to date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI=2E You can vi
ew my profile at my website
www=2Egov=2Eza=2Fprofiles=2Fshabangu=2Ehtm=2E

THE PROPOSAL
After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy
Minister of Minerals and Energy=2C my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu
died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996=2E
After his death=2C I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar
account which amounted to the sum of US$30=2E5M with a South African
bank which had her offshore House in Cayman Island - FIDELITY
INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK=2E

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced
contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa=2E Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it
was over-invoiced by him=2E Iam afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date=2E
If they discover this money in his bank account=2C they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definetely affect my political career in government=2E

I want your assistance in opening an account with FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK through my Attorney so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch=2E As soon as the fund gets to your account=2C you are expected to mo
ve it immediately into another personal bank account in your country=2E I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa=2E As soon as you have confirmed the fund into your account=2C I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come t
o your country to discuss on business investments=2E

For your assistance=2C I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6=2C100=2E000=2E00 =28Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only=29 However=2C you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you w
ill not elope
with my fund=2E

If you agree to my terms=2C kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email=2E Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government=2C I would not WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to me=2E All correspondence must be by email to my private e
mail address=2C
susan=5Fshabangu101=40zwallet=2Ecom

If you want to speak with my Attorney=2C that is fine
and okay by me=2E His chambers will be representing my interest at
FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK=2E All correspondence must
be made either to my Attorney Barrister Richard Lithuli=2C of Lithuli
and associates=2Cor send me an email=2E I will also like you to give me your contact address of telephone=2C fax and email to enable my Attorney call or reach you from time to time=2E

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality if this transaction must succeed=2E YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction=2C do not hesitate
to discontinue=2E

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my
regards to your
family=2E

Yours faithfully=2C

MRS=2E SUSAN SHABANGU