dhcp setup

Larson, Timothy E. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:48:55 -0600

>Try upgrading to YDL 2.3. Solved the problem for me.

I've heard of people having compatibility problems with older machines when using 2.3, so I've avoided it so far.  However, since I'm still not networked (obviously) the easiest way to get to the point of being able to update various software packages I want to use is probably to just install 2.3 from CD, which will also give me those other packages I want.  Still, I'd like to figure out how to set this up.  If 2.1 just has a problem with DHCP that no amount of twiddling on my part will fix, OK, but half the point of doing this (for me) is learning stuff.

Tim
--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester