YDL 2.1 -> 2.3

Larson, Timothy E. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:17:58 -0600

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  I installed 2.1 from CD to my HD.  I have 2.3 on CD also, which I will put on the same HD.  Am I going to run into problems installing 2.3 on a HD that already has 2.1 on it?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester