YDL 2.1 -> 2.3

B. Charles Reynolds yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:44:06 -0900

I haven't tried this, but I suspect that the installer will simply ask
you if you want to upgrade the system. Most of x86 distros do this
(RedHat, Debian, Mandrake, SuSE, etc.) so I can't imagine how the YDL
team could have overlooked it.

There may be some hidden problems, though (I had a helluva time
troubleshooting after RH7.2 ->8.0 upgrade. Finally wiped the whole
thing and installed SourceMage).