dual boot won`t work now

Ray Lacgalvs yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:19:24 +1000

--MS_Mac_OE_3126230365_129585_MIME_Part

hello all,
Installed YDL from cd on my iBook & all went well until I had to reload OS9
over the existing install.
Can now only boot into YDL using the "network disk" on the startup disk
control panel which takes an awfully long time.
I've only just installed YDL & never got a chance to shutdown & restart
before reinstalling OS9 again, so don't know if it is normal NOT to boot
from the normal startup disk.
I suspect the reinstall may have changed something & would like to know if:
1) YDL should boot from the startup disk or the network disk?
2) If the former, do I have to reinstall YDL to get dual boot back?

Any advice much appreciated.
regards,ray.

--MS_Mac_OE_3126230365_129585_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>dual boot won`t work now</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">hello all, <BR>
Installed YDL from cd on my iBook &amp; all went well until I had to reload=
 OS9 over the existing install. <BR>
Can now only boot into YDL using the &quot;network disk&quot; on the startu=
p disk control panel which takes an awfully long time. <BR>
I've only just installed YDL &amp; never got a chance to shutdown &amp; res=
tart before reinstalling OS9 again, so don't know if it is normal NOT to boo=
t from the normal startup disk. <BR>
I suspect the reinstall may have changed something &amp; would like to know=
 if: <BR>
1) YDL should boot from the startup disk or the network disk? <BR>
2) If the former, do I have to reinstall YDL to get dual boot back? <BR>
<BR>
Any advice much appreciated. <BR>
regards,ray.<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3126230365_129585_MIME_Part--