Is it worth it? - forgot Mac-on-Linux ;-)

Rob LeFebvre yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:05:18 -0900

I've had real trouble getting MOL to work. Is your OS 9 on a separate
partition? Mine isn't, and I'm guessing that might be the problem. I've got
it all installed and compiled and the like, but it just hangs on the happy
mac screen.

Rob