Newbie: OS 9.2.2 Under MOL

Michael Kane yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:39:54 -0700

What is the best way to partition a new 40GB hard drive for OS 9.2.2 and
YDL 3.0 if my intent is to not upgrade further MAC OS wise and
eventually move all of my MAC OS data to similar Linux programs. I don't
understand much about MOL and Linux I just know that I don't want to
chase the Mac OS like I did Dos/Windows.

Can a single drive partition have both YDL, MOL and MAC OS 9.2.2 loaded
onto it, and will I be able to move data between programs running under
MOL, YDL and vice versa?

Guess I need some advice on how to set this new drive up. I really don't
know what to do. But I do know that my main objective is to someday be
free of the MAC OS.

Thank you

Michael