username/password not accepted

Longman, Bill yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:34:13 -0700

> uh, thanks. been working with computers since 1971, though.  wrote
> password and username, and noted case. tried with the case I
> configured
> with, first, then tried with every variation. believe me, this box is
> not letting me in...thanks.

I can't help but notice you've made mention of your competence (twice). No
need to feel inadequate on a newbie list! We're all here together. This
particular scenario has popped up more than once now, so you're not the only
one who's been down this time-vacuum path. Please enjoy the show and let us
know how you get along with your new OS.