Airport

Michael Powell yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:12:59 -0500

    I installed all the packages on the cds, and I mean everything. And when
I try to configure the airport card by the instructions for kernel 2.4x when
it says to make sure you have the wireless tools installed it comes back
with an error message? I have tried to install just the wireless tools and
get the same thing. What can I do to make it so that I will get internet
access with my computer? I use dialup and do not know anyone with a cable
modem. After getting this issue resolved everything will be in working
order. Please Help