Got YDL3 up and running on PCP

Chris Vargas yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to an emailed lead, I got my PowerCenter Pro to
boot YDL3 finally. I had to connect the hard drive to
the regular SCSI bus rather than the included
UltraSCSI card in order to get past the initial kernel
panic.

I also had to pull the Voodoo 3 card I was using, as
it seemed to want to use the onboard video and not the
card (even though the installer recognized it, it
never displayed video).

It took a while, but I'm sending this via my PCP and
Mozilla. Just wanted to share what worked for me.