Mac Office

Tyler Kelly yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:13:15 -0700

Yellow Dog is a Linux distribution.  Mac software does not run on Linux.  Yellow Dog does include a program called Mac on Linux (MOL) that supposedly runs the Mac OS (and Mac OS X) simultaneously in a window. MOL is something like Virtual PC.  In fact, I have seem screen shots of it running Virtual PC, so theoretically, I guess you could have Linux, Mac OS, and Windows running in separate windows at the same time.

Although I have not tried MOL, I would assume that, if you get MOL working, you could run Mac Office inside MOL.