how to use samba

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 09:22:12 -0600

That how to is great, but lets say....

You use a Linix machine in a all Apple work environment, and YOU need
to see the Apple server. The same server that everyone else sees and
uses... How would you do that?

Another good question, lets say you are on a Winblows network that is
older than Samba... Uses Windows File Sharing... How do you see that
Windows Server?

Thanks
Andy